Sunday, September 11, 2011

Just thinking...

I've been thinking about posting more often again on here. I kept a xanga very faithfully for a few years but xanga's site just has so many offensive things popping up, that I have grown weary of it.
It seems I never really take time for blog posts any more and I miss it. sometimes there are things that just cannot be said quite the same verbally as they can with writing them out. I suppose somehow it's because when we write we take the time to be sure we are saying what we really feel and/or mean instead of just blurting out the first thing that comes to mind.
But... that very thing is kinda my dilemma now.... I want to write but I really am full of too many conflicting emotions to know how to express myself.
My oldest "little" girl is getting married in 8 days....how am I supposed to feel?
If I was really good with words or the computer I would post a big long post with lots of pictures of her throughout life and lots of all the right words....but...... I really don't even know where to begin.
Mostly, you just wonder have you been the sort of Mom she really needed? Have you taught her all she needed to know? Did she really truly "get it" that nothing really matters except God?
And.... you look forward to the happiness of sharing housekeeping and "wife-ly" tips with her and you look forward to holding her little babies and you look forward to a new son and....
.......you look forward...... to the unknown future in the hands of a known Guide!

No comments:

Post a Comment